Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How usable is Zelda?

Yes? No? Maybe?

I'm going to say maybe. Zelda is ultra cool. It has a lot of history. But the video game character....
    If the Princess Zelda association doesn't bother you, then I would say go for it, but if those kind of associations annoy you, then I would let it go. And I'm not sure everyone would get it anyway. My brothers were huge Legend of Zelda fans, but I'm not sure how popular the games are anymore. If you aren't having children any time soon, I'd say keep it as a maybe because you never know, the association might fade away.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Natalia | Nicoletta | Jane | Alice |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Nico | Tobias | Samuel | Orion | Leo | James | Jason |

Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Elizabeth | Miriam | Susannah | Sylvia | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Yes! Cool, beautiful, elegant name, beautiful meaning. Legend of Zelda is probably the biggest association for the name, but it's not a negative one, and the name has a good history of use other than the games.

Definitely. Mrs. Zelda Fitzgerald is an interesting (to say the least) namesake. Plus, the name is just gorgeous.

loco for rococo

✫      *

lovely names: under
    construction

Yes, I think it is fine and I love the meaning.