Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last name Rose

Last name Rose

Hello fellow nameberries! We are expecting our second baby, and it's a girl! I have about 7 weeks left and we still don't have a name for her! Having a family name either as a first or a middle would be nice but it is not vital. We have a 4 yr old boy named David Currier and Currier is a family name.

Our last name is Rose and I would love to make it a visual name, without sounding like a hooker.
    Family names include Kathleen, Katherine, Janice, and Cooper. I don't really want to use Janice because it's so dated but maybe a similar version like Jane.

Please help us, we need suggestions! Thank you nameberries! I'm counting on you!

Katherine Agnes would be lovely. Agnes and Katherine share a meaning (Partially). Katherine Agnes Rose sounds gorgeous!
    "But while some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled, but miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves, what a concept"

I actually don't mind Janice! Especially if it goes in the middle spot.

Amy Katherine/Kathleen
    Elizabeth Jane/Janice
    Florence Jane
    Gabriella Jane/Kate (instead of Katherine)
    Julia Kathleen Rose

I also like the idea of using Jane as a first. Jane Katherine Rose is so sweet.
    les filles ~ Constance Elowen Fiona Georgia Hazel Ivy Juneau Magnolia Pearl Viola

les garçons ~ August Frederick Hugo Isaac Jude Lincoln Magnus Otis Rhys Theodore

"Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."

Quote Originally Posted by rowgeesee View Post
    I love this!
    Ella ~ Elena ~ Emma ~ Isabel ~ Molly ~ Nora ~ Sophie
    Elliot ~ Emmett ~ Oliver ~ Owen ~ Roman ~ Ronan ~ Rowan