Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wdyt of the name Zephie?

I have just come across it on a different site. i didn't think it was an actual name at first considering its the name of the talking pole on chuggington. I thought it was more of a nickname for Josephine or Persephone.

But needless to say its quite a spunky, upbeat name.. Just looked more in to it and its the female version of Zephyr!

What do you lot think?
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

My son is obsessed with Chuggington. The talking pole is called Vee. Zephy is a train(I think she is green & brown). I do kind of like it as a nickname though.
    Happily married to my better half Nikolai.
    Our Handsome Gentlemen Bentley, Maxwell, Easton & Schuyler.
    And Beautiful Princess Anastasia.

I highly doubt that Zephie is the female version of Zephyr. It sounds like a nn for Zephyra or Zephyrine which ARE female variants. Since your daughters both have full names, I would choose another full name for the third one. Here are some suggestions of names/words that end in an "ee" sound.

Navy
    Zélie
    Story
    Early
    Rhapsody
    Melody
    Harmony
    Calliope
    Clarity
    Xanthe
    Ruby
    Ivy
    Peri
    Sydney
    Phoebe
    Ebony
    Serenity
    Penelope
    Mercy
    Destiny
    Daphne
    Verity
    Bethany
    Charity
    Hilary
    Ellery/Eleri
    Landry
    Yancy
    Riley
    Darcy
    Tansy
    Waverly
    Willoughby
    Quincy
    Verdi
    Morrissey
    Destry
    Chesney
    Farley
    Paisley
    Raleigh
    Leonie
    Merrily
    Amory
    McKinley
    Unity
    Ripley
    Albany
    Felicity
    Cecily/Cicely
    Ainsley
    Flannery
    Jessamy
    Hadley
    Prairie
    Everly
    Kinsey
    Daisy
    Briony
    Sadie/Zadie (this is more of a first name)
    Casey
    Trinity
    All the best,
    Mischa.

To be honest, it sounds made up. It could be a playful nickname for a boy named Zephaniah or Zephyr.

I second the suggestion of Zélie. Also, what about Zofie or Zofia? Zofie mimics the sound except for the first vowel.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykhal5 View Post
    My son is obsessed with Chuggington. The talking pole is called Vee. Zephy is a train(I think she is green & brown). I do kind of like it as a nickname though.
    hahaha oh yeahhh!! she is the tram train!1 Shows how long its been since my son watched it or played with his train set!!!
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.