Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name with LN Brenner?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finn

3 9.09%
  • Grant

14 42.42%
  • Grady

5 15.15%
  • Griffin

11 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I chose Grant. It's my favorite of the four, and I like it with Brenner.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

While Finn is my favorite of your list, it becomes too N-heavy when paired with Brenner. I vote Grant. It's my next favorite and the hard T sound sort of breaks up the Ns.

Enjoying being a newlywed..................................................... .....................
    Elena | Clara | Ruby | Elizabeth | Juliet | Anastasia | Cordelia
    Henry | Lucas | Nathaniel | Isaac | Phillip | Caspian | Everett
    .....................................................but dreaming of little ones down the road.

[QUOTE=flowercait;2332823]Grady flows best with your surname because all the other names have N in, just like your surname.QUOTE]

I agree with this. Unfortunately Grady is also my least favorite of the 4, so it's hard to cast my vote for him based on that alone.

I like Grant a lot.... love Finn, but think it flows the least well with Brenner..... and Griffin--I love Griffin. The only thing that bothered me slightly at first is that Griffin and Brenner have the same number of letters and kind of mirror each other. But writing it out now: Griffin Brenner, I'm actually loving that! Plus you have the option of nickname Finn, so you get 2 in 1.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Griffin or Grant (but I voted for Griffin)!