Results 16 to 20 of 56
Thread: Please Pick & Rank
March 31st, 2014 04:05 PM #16
March 31st, 2014 04:07 PM #18
What a great name list! Such classic names. My order:
1) Arthur - Double initials aren't an issue in my eyes! I really love this name.
2) George - So strong and regal, goes so well with Alice too.
3) Edward - Beautiful name with some great nn
4) Peter - Lovely boys name, it does go incredibly well with Alice
5) Clark - The only name that seems a bit off. It's nice enough but doesn't have the history of the other names, and your 2 future girls names.
I think with all the name options you have given us (Alice, Helen and Jane) I think George just seems to go the best. I absolutely love your style.
Boys Names I'm Loving
Henry, James, Hugo, Albert, August, Rupert, Arthur, Heath, Victor, William
Girls Names I'm Loving
Audrey, Emma, Simone, Juniper, Meredith, June, Delphine, Dorothy, Juliette, Celeste, Alice, Joy, Iris, Emmeline, Cora
Please vote on my name list!
March 31st, 2014 06:01 PM #20Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
Wow, I'm so happy to receive more great feedback from you. Thanks! I'll likely review these comments many times.
@blade, the surname is Emery. (That may change the order of some people's picks, I'm sure.)
@abca, aw, I'm pleased you like my style.
March 31st, 2014 06:13 PM #22Newlywed looking forward to what her future will bring!
March 31st, 2014 06:24 PM #24Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013