Results 16 to 20 of 56
Thread: Please Pick & Rank
March 31st, 2014 04:05 PM #16
March 31st, 2014 04:07 PM #18
What a great name list! Such classic names. My order:
1) Arthur - Double initials aren't an issue in my eyes! I really love this name.
2) George - So strong and regal, goes so well with Alice too.
3) Edward - Beautiful name with some great nn
4) Peter - Lovely boys name, it does go incredibly well with Alice
5) Clark - The only name that seems a bit off. It's nice enough but doesn't have the history of the other names, and your 2 future girls names.
I think with all the name options you have given us (Alice, Helen and Jane) I think George just seems to go the best. I absolutely love your style.💛 Girls 💛
Katherine Iris | Agnes Lavender | Daphne Eleanor | Ada Helena | Rose Diana | Audrey Emma | Elizabeth Clara
💛 Boys 💛
Alistair Roy | Rupert Leopold | Sidney William | Edward Timothy | Arthur Henry | Ernest James
March 31st, 2014 06:01 PM #20Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
Wow, I'm so happy to receive more great feedback from you. Thanks! I'll likely review these comments many times.
@blade, the surname is Emery. (That may change the order of some people's picks, I'm sure.)
@abca, aw, I'm pleased you like my style.
March 31st, 2014 06:13 PM #22Mother to Alden Vaughan & awaiting arrival of Baby Bee in January 2017!
March 31st, 2014 06:24 PM #24Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013