Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling for Asher & Ellie

I am having an unexpected (but most wanted!) 3rd child and I am struggling to come up with anything I love. I am keeping the gender a surprise. I have 2 year old b/g twins named Asher & Elliana (Ellie) and I am looking for something that fits with our family. Our last name has only one syllable, so I prefer more than one syllable names. I also prefer Hebrew or Biblical but am open. Here is my very short list so far. Please help me add to this and/or give opinions on current list!

Girls- Eden, Sadie, Ada, Mira, Sia, Mara, Simone
    Boys- Levi, Abel, Milo, Abram, Solomon

That's all I got! Hep appreciated!

With Asher and Elliana "Ellie" I like either Abram or Solomon for a boy and Eden for a girl. Would Abram or Solomon have a NN? I'm just curious since I know Abram and Abraham are often shortened to Abe and Solomon just seems like a big name for a little baby. I know he would eventually grow into it and it work really well as an adult. I'm just wondering if you would use anything for when their young.
    Nineteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Josephine "Josie", Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella

What wonderfully-named children you have!
    I really love Levi and Abram. WDYT of Ezekiel or Zeke? Or Gideon, Jude, Sebastian?
    For girls, I quite like Eden and Mira. WDYT of: Selah, Tabitha, Phoebe, Junia?

Good luck!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

I love Ada and Solomon, they both sound great with Asher and Elliana
    TTC Baby #1

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah|Walter Lewis|Oscar Elisha
    Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth|Harriet Penelope|Charlotte Evangeline