Names Searched Right Now:

Need your help to love names again!

Im due in april and dont know gender, we have a few oh so wonderful girl names that we both love. But the damn boy names are Boring & i cant find a single one that i love.

I get frustrated and sad looking for boy names now :/

How can i get back into it, and look for names with enthusiasm?
    Any ideas, lovely berries??

Thanks ❤️

I am of the total opposite opinion when it comes to boy names. It's easy for me to find one that I love! Are you just super picky and have a strict criteria to adhere to? That can kill pretty much any enthusiasm for naming. I don't know what your style is, but I love boy's names that are historical and maybe mythic, that would smell like a mixture of sandal wood, cinnamon and cloves (if they were scents.) You just have to find names that make associations you fall for. Names can conjur up so many images. Find a "type" to be passionate about!

I fancy these: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Indie Nell

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas  

I suggest you read a few books about Boys. See if any of their names spark your creativity. Learn about the people behind the name, idk maybe that will help!

I didn't love any boys names (except Charlie and Finn) then I read Divergent and I didn't love the character Caleb, but I felt Beatrice / Tris's love for him and fell in love with his name instead of his character. Now, Caleb is probably my #1 boys name.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

I will post some of my favorites for different styles/categories: ( my categories are my guesses on what best describes the name in terms of style in my opinion )

Classic: Nathaniel, William, Patrick, Benjamin, Kenneth, Joseph

Classic/Vintage/Antique: Alaric, August, Ethan, Vincent, Theodore, Theo, Everett

biblical: some I have mentioned... Noah, Zachariah, Josiah, Isaac, Ian ( based on Jonathan ), Liam, based off of William, Jacob, Elijah, Jude, Malachi

Classic and 80-90's: Geoffrey/Jeffrey, Matthew, Zachary, Mitchell, Parker, Evan

More unusual: Marshall, Davis, Davian, Luther, Palmer, Ford, Kent, Sylvan, Emmett

Seasons and nature: August, Augustan, Oakland, Kai, Brooks, Channing, Octavian( October ) Phoenix

My advice is to project ideas or visions you have about what kind of a boy and man you'd like a son of yours to be. This may help to steer you in the right direction.
    Mommy to Travis Nevin 05/12
    and Angus Loudon is due April 6th, 2015