Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think that Wilhelmina is a little much for me, but it goes really nicely with Konrad. I also really like Louisa and Augusta with your son's name. I LOVE the name Augusta! I think it is really an underused classic. Adelaide and Rosalie don't have the same "feel" to me, but they are gorgeous names also. My favorite: Augusta Jane or Louisa Marie

I adore the sibset of Konrad and Rufus! They're both very masculine, slightly rugged, but still refined. I personally don't find Killian "too Irish" next to Konrad, because Conrad is a name used in Irish culture also. Hugo does seem a little too romantic next to Konrad's germanic roots. And Kai definitely feels incomplete to me. I do think it's a great nickname though (Kyle is my first thought, but most boys' K names would work, like Killian). Reginald seems a bit too stuffy compared to Konrad, but I do think it's a great name. My favorite: Rufus Frederick.

Some others that I would suggest:
    Clementine
    Maeve
    Elsbeth
    Violet
    Alice
    Theodora
    Bernadette
    Vera
    Elsa
    Flora
    Ingrid

Grayson
    Oliver
    Mattias
    Jasper
    Nathaniel
    Declan

LOVE Konrad. Great choice. I always thought having two sons named Konrad and Klaus would be perfect. But from your list:

For a girl I would choose Augusta Marie.
    For a boy I would choose Hugo Frederick.

I vote Hugo Frederick!

That's hilarious because my husband's name is Klaus!!

Thank you everyone!! I think Hugo is getting the most votes and is probably our favorite as well. Girls names seem much harder for us! But we're not even pg yet, so we've got some time. Many of you suggested names that are already in our family so hooray to you! Klaus (rhymes with House) is my husband's name and Karl is his brother's name. LOTS of German influence as you can see