Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some sort of CAF....

(my first attempt at one of these! )
    1. Your name is _____and you are 25. (Pick a name that starts with V, and any middle and last name) Your spouse is _______. (pick a color name, an animal middle name, and use the same last name).

2. You're expecting a son! You name him________________. (pick a name that means blond or fair-haired and a middle name you hate IRL).

3. You adopt a dog when your son is 3. His or her name is ___________________. (use two of your biggest GPs).

4. You adopt twin girls from a young teen who definitely isn't a Berry. Their names are ___________ and ______________. (pick two tryndee and kre8if names, and use nice but common middles)

5. You reconnect with your best friend from school, named _______________. (a name popular in the 70's). She has two children named ___ and ___ (choose names that mean happy, but make sure the middles mean sad).

Mine: 1. Victoriana Jane O'conor; Greene Tiger O'conor
    2. Blake Boaz
    3. Bonaventure Trygve
    4. Payzlee Elizabeth and McKenzey Bella
    5. Sharon Lisa; Joy Deirdre and Asher Brennan
    I can really imagine myself having a daughter named Moira or Rochelle...

1. Your name is Verity Anna Loukas and you are 25. Your spouse is Red Fox Loukas. (pick a color name, an animal middle name, and use the same last name).

2. You're expecting a son! You name him Findlay Nicholas..

3. You adopt a dog when your son is 3. His or her name is Sherlock DimitriLockie’..

4. You adopt twin girls from a young teen who definitely isn't a Berry. Their names are Daizie Isabella and Lillie Amelia.

5. You reconnect with your best friend from school, named Heather Jennifer. She has two children named Blythe Tristessa and Felix Blue.
    Anna | Autumn | Cassia | Delphina | Emma | Fleur | Greta | Hazel | Lucia | Luna | Neela | Norah | Ramona | Reina | Sadie | Verity

August | Austin | Bruno | Calvin | Elijah | Frederick | Gabriel | Jack | Jude | Lachlan | Lennon | Noah | Samson | Vincent | Wilfred | William

1. Your name is Vada Margaret Jackson and you are 25. Your spouse is Sterling Wolf Jackson.

2. You're expecting a son! You name him Finnian Jaden.

3. You adopt a dog when your son is 3. His name is Otter Jory.

4. You adopt twin girls from a young teen who definitely isn't a Berry. Their names are Alivia Marie and Emmaleigh Grace.

5. You reconnect with your best friend from school, named Melisa. She has two children named Bliss Deirdre and Jovi Trista
    Current Favorites:
    Bay, Isabeau *Iso*, Lux, Phoebe, Vada
    Barrett, Grayer, Judson, Rockwell *Wells*, Solomon *Solo*

"Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."

Me : Valerie Hazel Lightwood 25
    My spouse : Grey Wolf Lightwood

My son : Finnian Jaxon *Finn*
    My dog : Silence Love (G)
    My twin girls : Lollie Belle & Masen Hope
    My friend : Heather Agatha.
    Her two kids : Bliss Blue (G) & Blythe Tristan