Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

bad bad baby names of 2013

I've linked to this blog i found before, but i checked it on a whim today and there's a new installment of bad baby names! This girl goes through her local birth announcements every year to pick out the worst ones!

Check it out here (LINK)

Personally, i think Mageigh (pronounced "Maggie," i can only assume) is vying for the worst, but there are quite a few to choose from.
    Last edited by ameliawilliams; March 29th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

The good: Carter, Hudson, Grace, Ava, Violet Julia, Lucas William, Mark

The meh: Myla, Emiley, Kaelyn, Ryker, Boston, Brooklyn, Capri, Harper, Tate, Andrea, Heidi, Caleb

The bad: Maylie, Camri, Brinley, Bailee, Myah, Lyncoln Crue, Dyllen, Korbin, Khloe, Kalla, Kaiya, Londyn, Houston, Jersey

The absolutely horrendously horrid:

Timbree, Brynlee, Jaxon, Hensley, Tavin, Taybrie, Harleigh, Eastyn, Maivyn, Colter Ridge, Diezel, Addilyn Kendul (what?!), Linzee, Saydee Lyn Marrie, Aspyn, Kache, Kason/Kayson/Kayson Kolt, Kynzlie, Keston Glayde, Khenna, Kellon, Kyler, Kylen, Ezralynn, Reeselynn, Finlee, Indee, Oakleigh, Berkleigh, Diessel, Nixxon, Jaxx, Benelli, Paisyn, Racyn, Burkleigh, Stockton, Ramzi, Kru, Zen, MaCall, Lakoda, Riddick, Roywn, McKartni Grayce, Justyce Cozy, Mageigh, Roper, Jagur, McCarty, Aspyne, Gus, Lee, Coon, Parley Smith, Koraline, David(on a girl), Dorothee, Cook.

I broke up some of the combinations if there was a salvageable name in them/name that fit into a different category.

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

My own horrible name spot of the month: Haydley Maeigh. Yes, that is the spelling used.

Honestly, all I see are bales of hay. And all the kreatif spellings ...

*speechless*

Good for a laugh , but oh those poor kids!