Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cons of my shortlist that I may not have thought of?

DH and I have a pretty good shortlist going. We're not pregnant yet, but that may change soon. I feel like every name on this list could be a winner, and I really can't think of any deal breakers with any of them. Could you all give me your potential cons of this list (and of course, I'll take the pros too, if you have them) in case there are some I hadn't thought of before?

Lennox (nn Leni/Lex)
    Callaway (nn Calla/Callie)
    Clover
    Fable
    Posey (nn Poe)
    Eve (nn Evie)

Posey is probably the one name on my list that the majority of people don't like, and I don't understand why, at all. I think it's great. I already have two children, Boston and Piper. Oh, and if we had a boy then our shortlist right now includes Oakley, Beckett, Crew, Milo (well, DH doesn't care for this one), and Jonah. Those are listed in order of preference.
    I am a Chantal that has never liked her name... at all. Trying to give my children names they - at the very least - can stand.

Mom to Boston and Piper <3

Names I love...
    Boys - Grady, Crew, Oakley, Penn, Beckett, Milo and Callum
    Girls - Lennox, Callaway, Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey, Violet, and Eve

I would associate Lennox much more as a boy's name e.g the boxer Lennox Lewis. I think Posey is just fine. Mayne it's just a bit too girly for some tastes?

I like Eve from your list. I'm not keen on lennox and callaway as I thought they were boys names. X

I would assume Lennox and Callaway were boys. Fable, Posey, and Eve are my favorites. My favorites from your boy list would be Beckett, Crew, Oakley (as a middle name), and Lennox.

Maebry Eloise o Piers Lachlan
    Emma ? o Lily ? o Grace ?
    Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder o Finn Archer
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son

Love your taste in names. Boston and Piper are awesome! I actually think Posey would fit right in for a girl, and I would choose Oakley or Beckett for a son. So unique! I am not a fan of Lennox for a girl, and I've never liked Clover. Callaway is also a cute one on a girl!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher