Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Perseus is so beautiful!
    ~Teenberry~
    Rose Elizabeth
    Nola|Lilia|Eve|Lila|Lily
    Will|Nico|Luka|Sam|Rudy

Caspian Alexander. When my friend named her son, I was blown away. He is four, absolutely fearless, and incredibly sweet. He sings to everything (people, animals, inanimate objects), instantly rushes to help if someone gets hurt, and even when the little guy needed stitched from a playground accident, he spent the whole time (while little tears came down his face) telling his mom not to be scared because now his face (it was across his one cheek) was going to be "interesting". Love that kid.

Penzance. It's a place name but I love it for a boy (I also like Memphis for a boy too... maybe I'm just more into place names that I thought I was).

I also think Hugh, or the Welsh spelling Huw is so wonderfully romantic. It's so soft and simple, but also really powerful. And Augustine, Valentine, Constantine etc. are all really beautiful sounding to me.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Salem.
    I think it's the perfect combination of soft and strong.

Alexander. I think it's such a handsome name. I would use it regardless of popularity, I never get tired of it!