Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I need some M names

Currently 7 months pregnant with baby number 6 and in need of some name ideas! Baby girl will be sibling to

Magdelayne, Mordakai, Moses, Melisande, and Magnolia-Rose

I hope many of you will see the theme! I'm considering using the middle name Rose, like our fifth, as many people I meet tell me about the Irish Twin legend. My hubby and I feel this is something we would like to honour.

The last time I posted, I was accused of being a troll, which stopped me from contributing for many months, however I would like to put this at the back of the cupboard, if thats ok with everyone.

Violetta

None of your children have a name beginning with "Mu" or "My" letter sequence so you could try....

Musidora
    Musette/Musetta
    Mylene
    Myriam/Miriam
    Murielle
    Myrtilla

Other Suggestions

Moriah
    Monica
    Modestine
    Minerva
    Mireya
    Mireille
    Mirabel
    Minette/Minetta/Miette
    Minta
    Michaela
    Messalina
    Meredith
    Mercia/Mercy
    Mehitabel
    Megara
    Maya/Maia
    Maxine/Maxima
    Mattea
    Matilda
    Marsala
    Marquesa
    Marmara
    Marnina/Marnie
    Marisa
    Marina
    Marjolaine
    Mariposa
    Marlaina
    Marigold
    Mariel/Marielle
    Maribel/Marisol
    Marguerite
    Margot
    Marabel
    Marcella
    Malvina
    Manette/Manon
    Mahalia
    Macrina
    Macaria
    Mabel/Maybelle
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

- Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Miriam (Miri) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

I adore Modestina- never heard that one before! Musidora is also beautiful.
    A few names that I have already considered have also popped up. What do people think of Mathilde or Mahogany Rose? Do Berries like the same middle name idea?

My eldest skimmed the list and demanded I thank you erin91 for suggesting the name Melody- she loves it and I have a feeling that will be her "campaign name" (ever since I was pregnant with my fourth, we let our children pick a name combo and let them "sell it"- ie. see how many people like it etc.) an improvement on her previous favourite (Minnie- Daisy Elsa (my kids love Disney!) ) My only concern would be the "Mel" aspect. Two of my daughter have names beginning with "Mag", which we discussed and accepted at the time, but would Melisande and Melody be too matchy?

Violetta
    x