Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Piers Lachlan | Gray Everett | Tadhg Wilder
    Jack Wilder | Henry Birch | Charlie Hawthorne

Maebry Elizabeth Posy | Eloise Margaret Birdie | Coralie Jane Magnolia
    Sophie Jane Magnolia | Emma Eloise Maebry | Isabel Margaret Birdie "Isby"

heart my son

Cair Paravel :)
    Sylvia Noelle is beautiful! Sabrina and Corliss are okay, but I feel like neither one of them should have to compromise more than the other for the name of their child. I would encourage them to keep Sylvia Noelle as their back-up, but keep searching for the perfect one that gets them both really excited.

Good luck!
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

I like Sabrina Noelle the best.

Corina, Cosette, Coralia and Cordelia seem to have sounds that both parties like, maybe also Seraphina.
    Out of the three I love Sabrina, it just sparkles. (please vote!)

Just lurking since the birth of my son S. G. A.
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Oriana, Anaxandra, Sebastiana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Caspian, Theron, Salvatore

I love Sylvia and Sabrina, but I'm not a fan of Corliss - it sounds too much like 'careless,' which is where the name comes from, I think. If they like the sounds of Sabrina, Corliss and Sylvia, I'd suggest Clarissa - it's light, feminine, shares a lot of sounds with Corliss, gives me the same 1800s-to-1990s feeling that I get from Sabrina (hello, Melissa Joan Hart) and Sylvia.