Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

Sylvia Noelle is beautiful! Sabrina and Corliss are okay, but I feel like neither one of them should have to compromise more than the other for the name of their child. I would encourage them to keep Sylvia Noelle as their back-up, but keep searching for the perfect one that gets them both really excited.

Good luck!

I like Sabrina Noelle the best.

Corina, Cosette, Coralia and Cordelia seem to have sounds that both parties like, maybe also Seraphina.
    Out of the three I love Sabrina, it just sparkles.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Ottilie, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Evander, Cillian, Casper

I love Sylvia and Sabrina, but I'm not a fan of Corliss - it sounds too much like 'careless,' which is where the name comes from, I think. If they like the sounds of Sabrina, Corliss and Sylvia, I'd suggest Clarissa - it's light, feminine, shares a lot of sounds with Corliss, gives me the same 1800s-to-1990s feeling that I get from Sabrina (hello, Melissa Joan Hart) and Sylvia.