Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I have a challenge...

So my boyfriend and I sat down today and starting really discussing our differences in style. Turns out, his preferences are way different from what I thought. He really dislikes the tomboyish names that I've grown to adore (Goodbye Rory, Hayden, Charlee...)

So I've got a certain criteria for names, and it's kind of difficult, but I know that if anyone can help me with options we can both agree on, you Berries can. Here we go:
    -No P names
    -Mostly no unisex names. He dislikes girl names that he feels lean towards the masculine side. HOWEVER, if you think a unisex name reads more female, then feel free to suggest it. Like, he likes Leighton because he knows a girl Leighton so that one is still a go.
    -No "Belle" names. He said, and I quote "They sound like trashy princesses." Harsh, right?
    -I guess what he likes if I had to sum it up: recognizably feminine, but not too frilly, and easy to pronounce.

Names that he actually likes/ Combos we agree on:
    Leighton Jane
    Emery Jane
    Emaline Reese or Emalyn Reese
    Reese Olivia
    Violet Emery
    Carrigan Jane
    Adalyn/Adelyn Reese

Thank you guys so much in advance for the help!
    Kaitlyn | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 1/20/2015 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

In your/his rules, there are a lot of "no" this or "no" that. What is a "yes"?
    How do you feel about popularity?
    Charlotte
    Eleanor
    Rosalie
    Aliya
    Aria
    Flora
    Tessa
    Linnea
    Zoe
    Zoelie
    Eliza
    Allison
    Madeline
    Waverly
    Talia
    Willow
    Diane
    Daisy
    Althea
    Thea (Thee-uh or Tay-a)
    Riley
    Hilary
    Corinne
    Carolyn
    Ashley
    Jessica
    Emily
    Kate
    Kaitlyn
    Madison

Annabel, Beatrice, Tessa, Pippa, Clara, Kit, Evie, Augusta

Oscar, Albus, Felix, Ronan, Wally, Wyatt, Henry, Charlie

please vote on my name list!

@waverly123 Hmm. That's a problem because I haven't had many true "yeses" I say yes to a ton of names, he says no to a lot. So we haven't really found what kind of style or name works for us in general. BUT for me, yeses are very spunky, but not totally off the wall.
    I like Charlotte, Eleanor, Aria, and Zoe from your list. I'm gonna write them down so that I can remember them for him later.

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

@alexa400 Oh if only we could use Hadley! My boyfriend's name is Bradley so it wouldn't work. I also would love to use Stella because it's a family name but my cousin beat us to using it. I very much like Nora, I'm not sure that he will be I'll put it on the list anyway