Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I have a challenge...

So my boyfriend and I sat down today and starting really discussing our differences in style. Turns out, his preferences are way different from what I thought. He really dislikes the tomboyish names that I've grown to adore (Goodbye Rory, Hayden, Charlee...)

So I've got a certain criteria for names, and it's kind of difficult, but I know that if anyone can help me with options we can both agree on, you Berries can. Here we go:
    -No P names
    -Mostly no unisex names. He dislikes girl names that he feels lean towards the masculine side. HOWEVER, if you think a unisex name reads more female, then feel free to suggest it. Like, he likes Leighton because he knows a girl Leighton so that one is still a go.
    -No "Belle" names. He said, and I quote "They sound like trashy princesses." Harsh, right?
    -I guess what he likes if I had to sum it up: recognizably feminine, but not too frilly, and easy to pronounce.

Names that he actually likes/ Combos we agree on:
    Leighton Jane
    Emery Jane
    Emaline Reese or Emalyn Reese
    Reese Olivia
    Violet Emery
    Carrigan Jane
    Adalyn/Adelyn Reese

Thank you guys so much in advance for the help!
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 10/14/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

In your/his rules, there are a lot of "no" this or "no" that. What is a "yes"?
    How do you feel about popularity?
    Charlotte
    Eleanor
    Rosalie
    Aliya
    Aria
    Flora
    Tessa
    Linnea
    Zoe
    Zoelie
    Eliza
    Allison
    Madeline
    Waverly
    Talia
    Willow
    Diane
    Daisy
    Althea
    Thea (Thee-uh or Tay-a)
    Riley
    Hilary
    Corinne
    Carolyn
    Ashley
    Jessica
    Emily
    Kate
    Kaitlyn
    Madison
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Kayla, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

@waverly123 Hmm. That's a problem because I haven't had many true "yeses" I say yes to a ton of names, he says no to a lot. So we haven't really found what kind of style or name works for us in general. BUT for me, yeses are very spunky, but not totally off the wall.
    I like Charlotte, Eleanor, Aria, and Zoe from your list. I'm gonna write them down so that I can remember them for him later.

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

@alexa400 Oh if only we could use Hadley! My boyfriend's name is Bradley so it wouldn't work. I also would love to use Stella because it's a family name but my cousin beat us to using it. I very much like Nora, I'm not sure that he will be I'll put it on the list anyway