Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i would keep isobel, and take off elena

I love all five, personally. I don't see why you need to get rid of any Just keep all five until you're actually pregnant, you might change your mind then!
    Mickie

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur - l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

I would get rid of Mila, as well. I just don't see the appeal, sorry! It popped up thanks to Mila Kunis, and it seems really, really celebrity-inspired and loved because of her. I don't really like the trends (for the most part) celebrities cast on names, and it just makes it a really bad trendy for me. I think it's lovely to honor someone after a great role model, but most celebrities aren't, imo, and I don't find the look or sound of Mila to be that attractive. Plus, it seems quite nickname-ish to me. I adore Isabel, Rosalie, and Elena, though--I would definitely keep the three of those! Sophie is lovely, and I've loved her (or some Sofia variant) for years, but it seems a bit drab as a FN with all the popularity for me (although I've been crushing on a French double-barrel, Anne-Sophie, lately!). Sophie might make a nice middle? I think it'd be lovely to meet three sisters named Isabel, Elena, and Rosalie!

Good luck!

I really like all of them! I think the one I would get rid of is Isabel.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I like them like this:

Sophie
    Mila
    Elena
    Isabel -- I prefer Isobel
    Rosalie

So I'd get rid of Rosalie.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014