Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'm not a Henry fan, and agree that if your husband is thinking of it as a cop-out it may not be the one.

I think Wes would be a great full first name, and see it as a sort of "toughened up" variation on Wesley. Isla, Grant & Wes sound great together! You could even do Wes Henry... Good luck!

Well, Henry nn Harry might be just the thing to please both parents. My husband and I went with a full name/nickname combo this time as a solution to make both happy.

Let's see...Wesley and Henry both have that Y ending, and your husband is into B names. How about...
    Barry
    Bodie
    Barnaby
    Blakely

Or...
    Blake
    Blaise
    Boone
    Beau
    Bourke
    Boyd
    Bram
    Brock
    Bruce
    Brooks
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

If you think it’s a cop-out then it is. If you decide you don’t care how popular it is and you love it... then I’d say Henry is perfect. (I actually love Hendrik nn Henry).

Maybe revisit your top 10 instead of your top 3. You might find something has moved up for you both.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I think Henry is great and does sound excellent with your sibset. I don't think it's a cop out just because it's popular and classic, but you gotta go with your gut.

I'm still in favor of Wesley or Weston.

Just throwing it out there, but what about Lewis with nn Wes?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I think Henry is a beautiful name and sounds great with your other two. Not a fan of Wesley at all, sounds dated and wet to me. Henry is a lovely, strong option. (Plus nn Hank is seriously adorable) Another classic name that has great nn options (but not as popular) is Edward! Or Edmund...Ted, Teddy, Ed, Eddy..

Boys Names I'm Loving

Henry, James, Hugo, Albert, August, Rupert, Arthur, Heath, Victor, William

Girls Names I'm Loving

Audrey, Emma, Simone, Eleanor, Meredith, June, Katherine, Delphine, Dorothy, Juliette, Celeste, Alice, Joy, Iris, Emmeline, Cora

Please vote on my name list!