Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Italy (I have a passion for Venice since I was little)
    I too had this. There is absolutely nothing like sitting on the vaporetto with the city in the distance and knowing that you're finally about to visit it I made sure I locked up that feeling. I loved it so, so much.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I've only ever been to the United States before, but I've been to;

Myrtle Beach, SC,
    Charlotte, NC,
    New York, NY
    Buffalo, NY (I go here all the time)
    Detroit, MI
    Toledo, OH
    Cincinnati, OH
    Lexington, KY

I think that's about it, haha.

I would love to go to Boston, MA, the UK, Ireland, Australia and France. Hopefully I can cross Australia off within the next few years, as my godparents have anxiously been trying to get me there since I was about 7 years old, haha!
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

I love to explore the different cultures of the world, so I travel quite a lot. In Europe, I've been to most of the Spanish Balearic Islands, although it's been a long while since I've been to Mainland Spain, so therefore I only have about one memory of it (randomly my memory is of me running at a train station). I'd love to revisit Mainland Spain as I'm very interested in Spanish culture. I also want to go to Denmark, Ireland, Dubai, Kenya, the Maldives... the list is long! The Maldives is a likely no, unless I win the lottery.

Also within Europe, I've been to Portugal, Croatia, the Netherlands (I'm due to revisit the Netherlands in June with friends), Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden, Austria, Greece and Italy. Closer to home, I've been to Derbyshire, the Cotswolds, Cornwall, Devon, Scotland, Wales and Windsor. Outside of Europe, I've been to the United States, Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt.
    Last edited by adelina_sophia; March 27th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.
    My name is Alice, but you can call me Adelina. I'm just another Teenberry who has an obession with names, royals, history and photography.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline Ophelia Maeve
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie ♕ Nicholas Louis

See my girls and boys lists and new name blog!

Crushes: Léonie, Marielle, Athena, Delphine, Marianne, Jericho, Finley & Lucius
    GP Crushes: Adora, Estellise, Anise, Isabelino, Harvey & Valentino

Quote Originally Posted by addisoncar View Post
    IOliviasarah, I spend many summers in Uganda and visited regularly when I was living in Kenya. My brother is living there now with his wife and their baby girl. I was there visiting them a couple of weeks ago.
    I'd love to spend more time in Kenya, I've been to Nairobi but that's pretty much it.

Uganda means so much to me too; I went back for the first time in a while last summer and I'm trying to re-learn Luganda... I'm barely conversational now I haven't lived there for so long haha. Which parts have you visited?
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal with a lovely black kitten Shura

a few close to my heart;
    Emmett - Eoghan - Alec - Wilfred - Oberon - Nicholas - Hugh
    Polly - Estella - Jemima - Billie - Imogen - Eilidh - Fenella

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Australia - I'd like to come to your country Rollo!
    Ah mischa I do hope you come here and then we can meet at the Opera House and have coffee together before you set off on your travels!

I love your list of where you have been and where you would like to go. rollo
    Psalm 23