Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

circling round and round, Lilia, Lila, Lilla Rose

What are your thoughts on Lilia Rose? Do you prefer it over Lila (lil-ah, like Willa) Rose or do your prefer Lila Rose? Do you prefer the spelling Lila or Lilla to get the lil-ah pronunciation?

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

I prefer Lila -- Lie-luh -- and think it works best with Rose. But out of Lilia and Lilla (as in rhymes with Willa so I think I'd spell it with the two "ll") I think I prefer Lilia. Lilla Rose sounds good as a double first name but just Lilla falls short to my ears.

You would have to spell it with 2 Ls to get that pronunciation. I like Lilla Rose
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Thank you, Aym and Alphabetters.

Aym, I am pretty sure she would be called Lila/Lilla Rose or Lilia Rose more often than just her first name. I am loving the sound of both together.

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

I LOVE Lilia (it is the "one that got away" because I'll never be able to use it) but find the pairing with Rose very disappointing. Like getting your favorite ice cream, but with a topping you can't stand.
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther