Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think both are fine

Juniper nn june and same middle name? No, that kind of combo would be just too similar. If you must, pick one, Juniper is better option. I'm sure there are lots of other pretty middle names.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

My comment above could be nothing but my personal opinion, just to make that clear.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

I think both are totally fine. The kids are cousins, not siblings.

Enjoying being a newlywed..................................................... .....................
    Elena | Clara | Ruby | Elizabeth | Juliet | Anastasia | Cordelia
    Henry | Lucas | Nathaniel | Isaac | Phillip | Caspian | Everett
    .....................................................but dreaming of little ones down the road.

I think both are absolutely fine! Is the child called April the one with the middle name you like or is that someone else? In the first case I think using the same middle name may be a bit much - but still not terrible.