Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby #3...1 Month to go and still no name...HELP

I am currently pregnant with baby #3 (gender_surprise) and have no name. Looking for any & all suggestions:

We have 2 daughters: Vivienne Elizabeth & Evelyn Jane
    As much as we would like to keep the V theme going, we haven't fallen in love with a name containing a V so at this point just want to choose a name we love. Some names we are considering: Isabel, Adele, Delilah, Oscar & Ivan

Excited to see what you berries think, thanks for your help.

What about Viola? Pronounced Vie (rhyme with pie) O-Luh

I find it to be a gorgeous name and it fits with your other names!

Otherwise, you seem to have a classy style, so what about something like Charlotte, Claire or Clara, Amelia, Lucy.....

For boys maybe Henry, Lucas, Peter, Nolan, Caleb, Nathan. I do like Oscar from your list!

I think Roman would be another boys name to consider! What about Jacqueline or Jocelyn for a girl? They end in the same sound as your other daughters' names and sound just as elegant and lovely! From your choices though, I really like Ivan for a boy and Isabel for a girl.

Other girls names with V: Olivia, Ava, Evangeline, Savannah, Sylvia (oh Sylvia is lovely with your other girls!), Avril, Maeve, Beverly...
    Boys with a V: Gavin, Kevin, Donovan, Calvin, Oliver, Steven, Levi, Devin, Avram, Everett...

I really like Sylvia, Roman, Ivan, Calvin, Jacqueline

You have two girls that already have names ending in an "n" sound so as much as I love Ivan, it's just too matchy with the girls. Personally, I would avoid another first name ending in "n". I think Oscar would be a better choice. Your three girls names in contention all share an common "el" sound and I would rate them as follows:

1 Vivienne, Evelyn and Isabel
    2 Vivienne, Evelyn and Adele
    3 Vivienne, Evelyn and Delilah

Girls

Annabel
    Abigail
    Diana
    Marguerite
    Georgina
    Alexandra
    Harriet
    Audrey