Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Just need some thoughts...HELP

I feel I am desensitized when it comes to choosing a name. I love my son's name, Collier Robert. I do love my daughter's name, but I was so tired of bickering with my DH about names that I took myself completely out of the name game all together with her. However, he chose something I do love, Aurrelia Anjelica. Baby number three is on the way. It is another girl. I have three names that I could totally go with and feel like they fit with the siblings. I just don't know which one to choose and I need some assistance; my family is no help.

Lydia
    Layla
    Isannah

Isannah is one of my favorites, so of course I am going to be partial. I think she goes perfectly with your other kids' names. I also really like Layla, but it is in the top 100. Lydia is ok, it does not wow me like the other names.

I've never heard Isannah before but it is pretty. I think it goes the best with your other children's names. Lydia and Layla are names I both like but they seem plain next to Aurrelia and Collier.

I agree that Lydia and Layla seem common compared to Aurrelia and Collier, I wouldn't use Isannah myself but we've got pretty different tastes and it seems like the best fit with the sibset, so if you love it, use it. Good luck!
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!

I like Isannah with your sibset. What mn are you thinking of?
    Mama to Maddie the dog, Daisy and Oakley the guinea pigs
    Current favourite girls - no combos yet Freya, Imogen, Phoebe, Eleanor,
    Current favourite boys - Rafferty Saxon John, Theodore Lucas James, Phineas Isaac ?