Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My baby is here - it's a boy!

I haven't posted in a while because i've been really busy and tired, as my baby arrived on Saturday 22nd, one day after his due date!

I named him Leo Alexander, and was born at 7lb8oz + 20 inches. I chose Leo just because I love it, and Alexander is the name of my fiance (Leo's father) who passed a month before I found out I was pregnant. Leo likes to keep me up at night but I couldn't ask for a more perfect baby! (You can see a small photograph of him if you click on my profile if you want to see him)

I just wanted to say thank you for the help even though I've only actually used the forums for around a month, but they definitely helped me a ton!
    Leo Alexander arrived on March 22 <3

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your son, Leo Alexander. What a wonderful name you've chosen. I'm sure his late father would have been so proud. Take care of yourself and your beautiful boy!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Leo Alexander is such a handsome name!
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

He is beautiful! Leo Alexander is such a handsome name, and he will make you and your late fiance so proud, I am sure!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth; Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo

Congratulations on his safe arrival! He is a lovely boy. Leo is a strong, handsome, flexible choice and I am sure he will treasure having the connection to his late father.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq