Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle name for Baby Miles!

Our son is days away from being born (he was due yesterday), and my husband and I are pretty certain about naming him Miles, but we are still on the fence about middle names. What do you think of these options? Any others? Our last name is two syllables, beginning with D and ending with a Y. Miles' older brother's name is Grant Sebastian.

Miles Edison
    Miles Kerr (Kerr is a maternal family name)
    Miles Reagan
    Miles Walker
    Miles Holden
    Miles Oliver

Thanks for any suggestions!

The first name that came to mind was Miles Everett.
    Out of the ones you've listed, I think Miles Oliver works best in terms of flow.

other ideas:

Miles Kerrigan ( morphing a maternal family name into a middle that flows better )

I like the flow of Miles Oliver the best. Miles is a wonderful choice with a brother named Grant.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Miles Walker is kind of funny, as it made me think of walking for miles.

I like the family tie of Kerr, but I'd say my favorites are Miles Edison, Miles Holden, and Miles Oliver.
    Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

I have to say that my favorites are Miles Oliver and Miles Walker.

Reagan sounds like a girl's name to me, but paired with a masculine first name such as Miles it could definitely work.

Also, I saw a previous poster nominated Kerrigan as an alternative to Kerr. I think Kerby or Booker may also be close enough to Kerr depending on your last name.
    Ingrid, Sarai, Edith, Clara, Geneva, and Judith
    Keller, Graham, Ezra, and Isaac

If I had a baby today, it would be named:Clara Naomi/Ezra Lloyd