Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Importance of Being ...

Our newest addition welcomed in spring on March 20th. We chose to name him Ernest Henry and are calling him Ernie. He joins big brother Everett Curtis. He was a delivery surprise and I really thought he was going to be a girl. My husband and I hadn't agreed on boys names, but when he was born he just looked like an Ernest/Ernie. We agreed on that right away and with that he was named. Ernie really fits his name description as he looks so serious sometimes. He is very mellow and a delightful little guy.
    Mama to Everett Curtis (11/2010) and Ernest Henry (3/2014)

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second son, Ernest Henry. I've always admired the work of Oscar Wilde so Ernest has a great literary connection.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Adorable! Congratulations!
    Agatha | Apollonia | Cornelia | Guinevere | Henrietta | Josephine | Lavinia | Minerva | Parthenia | Thomasina | Winifred

V i n t a g e | C h a r m

Archibald | Augustus | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Cornelius | Ebenezer | Hezekiah | Ignatius | Leonidas | Sylvester | Tiberius

I adore Earnest! Really wish I was brave enough to use it (it's on my middles list as it's a family name), but I'm really glad there's a little Ernie out there! Adorable! x

Warmest congratulations.

rollo
    Psalm 23