Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twins...

Twins...

I can't remember if I posted here or not. I know that I posted on our birth group Mom's thread. but since I've finally written my blog post on it, here you go:

We were surprised by the arrival of our twins, 6 weeks early via c-section, on December 12, 2013, to join big brother Weston Christopher!!!

Keegan Nathaniel - 5lbs, 4oz - 19" at 11:31am
    Sebastian Miller - 4lbs, 12oz - 17-3/4" at 11:34am

Here's the link to our birth story:
    http://inthelandoferin.blogspot.com/...been-gone.html

and pictures are in the most recent post.

Thanks!
    Erin
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Congratulations!
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

I think this is the first we've seen in the Birth Announcements forum! Congratulations again, I'm so glad everyone is finally happy and well. I looked at your birth story -- does the doctor think your water broke because of the incident with the car?
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

@Saracita - they wouldn't comment on it one way or the other! My sister says definitely. But I had an ultrasound and non-stress test right before the car incident. They had moved from being breach to being "plank oblique" is what the doctor called it. Basically they had their heads on the left, feet on the right - Keegan was in the front closest to the cervix, Sebastian was in the back at the top of the uterus.
    I was so happy that they were flipping. It didn't occur to me that there wouldn't be enough room for that. I was just shocked by it completely. I was induced with Weston, and I was so sure that I would make it to 38 weeks, and have time to prepare.

I love Daisy's name. Her nickname is so adorable, and I love it, but Dulcinea Tesla is just outstanding! I think I would have gone with Dulcie as a nn, because I knew a Dulcie. But Daisy is so fresh! And I love Tesla! Tell me it's all about Science!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Well, it certainly sounds suspicious regarding the car, doesn't it. I suppose the doctors can't say unless they are sure.

Thanks! Tesla IS science, as well as the meaning. Several people have commented on Dulcie vs Daisy, but the latter is my mom's favorite flower so that's why we went with it. Not to hijack YOUR announcement though. You can find the rest of the story here: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...an-Love-Finale!
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.