Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Of the options, I'm preferring Orlaith Beatrice.

I'm liking an -n ending with it:
    Orlaith Rhiannon
    Orlaith Gillian
    Orlaith Vivien

Or I could see sticking to very Irish indeed picks, to match it:
    Orlaith Maeve
    Orlaith Saoirse or Orlaith Sinead
    Orlaith Roisin

Quote Originally Posted by linzybindi View Post
    I wasn't familiar with the Orlaith spelling so I did a quick google and there is apparently a girl from Big Brother UK that is kind of...to put it nicely...free with her body...so that was the only thing that came up when I googled the name. That kind of bummed me out on the spelling.
    So? You're looking to call her a slut, which is problematic in itself (she can do whatever she wants with her body), but there are girls with absolutely ALL names with ''morals'' you would personally question. You think there aren't sexually promiscuous girls called Mary or Anne?

Orlaith has been around for centuries, and is the legitimate Irish spelling. It isn't defined by an individual who's lifestyle/dress-sense you happen to disagree with, and was on Big Brother once (nobody even cares about those people anyway. They're barely even a pop culture reference) Are you kidding?

I also find it interesting how people are against misspellings until it fits their lifestyle.

ANYWAY...
    I think Orlaith Beatrice is beautiful, and pretty much perfect. I'd also add...
    Orlaith Gwendolyn or Orlaith Guinevere
    Orlaith Matilda
    Orlaith Juliet
    Orlaith Esme
    Orlaith Meredith
    Orlaith Jessamy
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student/traveller, obsessively maternal - with a darling black cat named Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Polly

Orlaith is a beautiful name, I like both spellings. Just curious, would you spell it with the fada on the O? Orlaith Beatrice is pretty but I'm not sure Orlaith Mary sounds quite right

From what I've seen of your previous threads you like classics, right?

Orlaith Colette
    Orlaith Josephine
    Orlaith Pearl
    Orlaith Violet
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi

Thank you everyone! I am leaning more towards Orlaith Beatrice too.

@stripedsocks - Orlaith Maeve is beautiful!

@oliviasarah - haha, thank you for defending Orlaith. I really love it, haha. I love Orlaith Juliet, so gorgeous!

@potofgold - Thank you, I do as well. I'm not sure what you mean about the fada, though haha. I love the classics, Orlaith Pearl, Orlaith Violet and Orlaith Josephine are delightful - i also seem to like Orlaith Elizabeth Pearl, Orlaith Josephine Pearl and Orlaith Elizabeth Violet.
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Quote Originally Posted by oliviasarah View Post
    Orlaith has been around for centuries, and is the legitimate Irish spelling. It isn't defined by an individual who's lifestyle/dress-sense you happen to disagree with, and was on Big Brother once (nobody even cares about those people anyway. They're barely even a pop culture reference) Are you kidding?

I also find it interesting how people are against misspellings until it fits their lifestyle.
    I think she was saying that it was the only 'real' thing popping up when googling it.
    Like when you google Beatrice or Annabel you get thousands of different websites and pictures (even in the preview on the main page) while when you google Orlaith, it's mostly this particular women.

I don't really get what you mean with the second part though.
    Who misspelled something to make it fit their lifestyle?
    Orla is a phonetic spelling that has been around for quite a while now. It is also a place name.
    Ophelia Rosalind Clara | Elliott Caspar Frederick

Flora Eloise Cordelia + Theo Kasimir Edmund + Penelope Ida Leonor

Arthur ? ? "Artie"