Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't like any of them

5 21.74%
  • Caius

5 21.74%
  • Caspar

5 21.74%
  • Caspian

14 60.87%
  • I like them all

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Caspian, Caius or Caspar?

I was rearranging my sig, and ended up having an issue deciding between Caspian, Caius, and Caspar.

I feel like Edmund and Caspian can't be used together... not sure if anyone else feels the same/ would notice/ would care.

I feel like Caspar sounds better in my head than it does out loud. KAH-sparr (as I say it in my mind) would likely not be the pronunciation other people would default to, is it?

And Caius is really similar to Marius, which I would use without hesitation. Too close?

What are your thoughts?

Any suggestions for alternatives to sneak in to my top 5, following Edmund, Joscelin and Marius?

Ones I wanted to add, but didn't:
    Atlas
    Bruno
    Earnest

Thanks!
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Eleanora, Minerva, Lilac and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher, Edmund, Joscelin, Gideon

I do like all of your three choices so I'll base my decison on the names in your signature.

You already have a Marius, so Caius is too similar.
    Joscelin and Caspian are too matchy.

That leaves Caspar still standing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I voted for 'I like them all' and gave a vote to Caspian and Caspar. If Marius is a definite on your list, might as well use that fact to narrow your choices by eliminating Caius.
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson