Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WDYT of Genevieve Trillium?

Tonight I was mentioning to my hubby Genevieve Tulip, and giving him the connections to the city we live in... and he threw back, "what about Genevieve Trillium?"

Trillium is the province of Ontario flower, where we were both born, and still live. Needless to say, tons of memories!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Would really appreciate your thoughts!!!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Honestly, as British outsider who isn't up to scratch on her Canadian flower emblems and who wouldn't even have known it was a flower, it kind of sounds like a mix between an element and a big number like (trillion) Although I prefer Genevieve Tulip (especially if it's also connected to your city), the middle spot is a great space for more unusual names so if you've both got great associations with this flower/place, you should go for it

Couldn't pass this one up! I'm partial to Trillium, the meaningful connection to Ontario being key in my liking the name. I think it's much prettier, and less cutesy than Tulip in the middle. Then again, I'm probably biased! You could use the nickname Jill if you don't mind bending the rules.

Trillium is adorable! Now there's a fresh flower name, and I have positive memories associated with spotting them in the woods. Genevieve is lovely, too.