Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It kind of strikes me as a preppy 80's name, which is nms, but I agree it could be a cute nickname for Everett. I do think Rhett would fit in with Boone and Crew though, and Piers if that's still on your list. (not that those are 80's!)
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Rhett can definitely stand on it's own! A friend growing up had a big brother with the name, but he is the only one I've heard of with it. I prefer Brett, but both are nice names.

Gone with the Wind's Rhett Butler was kind of irritating to me (come to think of it so was Scarlett O'Hara). I find it very harsh. I think it could standalone but I personally don't find it appealing.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Ohhh, Rhett. I like it because of 'Gone With the Wind' but I don't think I'd use it myself.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I adore Rhett! It is very handsome and fresh, to my mind. I like it as a standalone or as a nickname for Everett, too.
    And Gone With The Wind reference... It is one of my very favorite books and Clark Gable portraying him 's one of the most attractive men in the world, so of course I love the association.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl RamonaTheodoraEmmeline Twila Phoebe
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin