Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I cried at Taylor Swift's 'Never Grow Up' and 'Brought Up That Way', although, I probably shouldn't have listened to them one after another. And believe it or not I don't actually like Taylor Swift (music wise). Silhouette by Owl City (LOVE Owl City) is very emotional as well, but it's a beautiful song. But I don't cry much at songs, unless I'm feeling particularly rubbish.
    Fangirl | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | 18 | Future mummy 😏
    Dreaming of...
    • Demelza • Beatrix/Viatrix • Marigold • Artemis • Rowenna • Morgana • Olympia • Evanthe • Alafair •
    Caspian Sherlock Walter • Pandora Valencia Fae
    • Ptolemy Lysander Albert | Horatio Phoenix Arthur | Nikolai Emrys Altair | Artemus Dorian Hugo •
    Mister Men Combos Little Misses Combos
    'Calling me strange gives me confidence, 'cause I take it as a compliment'
    The Nearly Deads | My Evil Ways

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    @Maggie- I love Andy Williams' version of Unchained Melody, my favourite version probably because it's the one I've heard the most. I listen to a lot of older music; my mum and I actually like a lot of the same stuff, haha.
    I love oldies! I grew up listen to a lot of oldies radio while riding in my dad's car. I'm also a big fan of old swing music and French chanson style.
    Miriam ~ Tabitha ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Veronica ~ Sarah ~ Esther
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Top combos: Miriam Estelle / Paul Augustin

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Quote Originally Posted by maggiefromcanada View Post
    I love oldies! I grew up listen to a lot of oldies radio while riding in my dad's car. I'm also a big fan of old swing music and French chanson style.
    Have you heard of The Seekers? (Some of their hits: Georgy Girl, The Carnival is Over, A World of Our Own...) They're my favourite band, but I don't think they were ever as big here as in the UK or their native Australia so hardly anyone I know has heard of them. They're about to go on the UK leg of their 50th anniversary tour next month; wish they were coming here!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    Have you heard of The Seekers? (Some of their hits: Georgy Girl, The Carnival is Over, A World of Our Own...) They're my favourite band, but I don't think they were ever as big here as in the UK or their native Australia so hardly anyone I know has heard of them. They're about to go on the UK leg of their 50th anniversary tour next month; wish they were coming here!
    I love "Georgy Girl"! I didn't know the name of the band, but I do know the song. I'll have to check out more of their songs.
    Miriam ~ Tabitha ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Veronica ~ Sarah ~ Esther
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Top combos: Miriam Estelle / Paul Augustin

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Most songs don't make me cry, but I remember bawling like a baby every time I heard the song Butterfly Kisses when I was little. Same with Christmas Shoes, I think it's called? I can't think of any others that have truly made me cry.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Ezra Borealis CiaranTalia Shoshana Emily
    Olive Caterina "Liv"Desmond TateHelena Beatrix "Lena"Judah ThéophileLuella Plum
    Wilder JackAnnora Sophie "Annie"Larson MatthewCatharina Iris "Cate"Jack Solomon

I've recently started a story--join me! havengermany.blogspot.com