Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions AND SUGGESTIONS!

No babies anytime soon... Just planning ahead (VERY far ahead)

Hazel Grace- Nice name, I love Hazel but grace seems like a filler name to me. You would come across as a major John Green fan!
    Madeleine Hope- Lovely. I love Madeleine and feel it works really well with Hope.
    Avianna Beatrise- NMS, I would also spell it Beatrice
    Evangeline Rose- Again NMS and Rose again feels like filler name. I would say unless Grace and Rose are of other significance to find a different middle.
    Eliana Joyce- Nice but the two names seem a bit disjointed imo
    Nora Elaine- NMS
    Scarlett Renee- I love Scarlett. It does work nicely with Renee too. Personally, I would spell it Renée
    Neve Elisabeth- Lovely and simple. I love the spelling of Elisabeth, it makes it softer.
    Maya Juliette- This feels quite exotic to me. I like it.
    Sienna Catherine- Sienne is lovely. Catherine is fine, would spell it differently personally.

Leo James- Love it. Short and sweet.
    Graham Elliott- Graham seems quite outdated to me. I love Elliot though and they flow nicely.
    Caleb Joel- Nice, not names I would have thought to put together but they work really well.
    Cian Scott- I'm not sure how to pronounce Cian, and Scott is NMS.
    Asher Maxwell- Asher is NMS, love Maxwell. Not sure about the flow personally.
    Spencer Allen- Okay, NMS.
    Shay Maxwell- Not sure how well Shay and Maxwell go together.
    August Maxwell- I love this combination. The names feel of a similar style and flow nicely. Also lovely nn Gus
    Hudson Grey- I like this. I'm not overly fond of Hudson but it goes very well with Grey
    Maxwell Owen- As previously mentioned, I love Maxwell! Not sure about it being matched with Owen. I like them separately, not so much together.

As for suggestions:

Emmeline
    Cassandra
    Cassia
    Amelie
    Ivy
    Maisie
    Arianna
    Lilianna

Isaac
    Rory
    Rowan
    David
    Alexander
    Samuel
    Tristan
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Hazel Grace- I like Hazel Grace, but just to let you know, the main character of the popular (and beautiful and SAD) book by John Green, the Fault in Our Stars, is named Hazel Grace Lancaster. I'd pick a different middle or switch it to Grace Hazel. Hazel Caroline, Hazel Adeline, Hazel Emmeline, Hazel Madeleine, Hazel Chloe maybe?
    Madeleine Hope- I like Madeleine, but Hope is kind of boring and filler-ish, I'd only use it if Hope had a special meaning to you/your baby (like you'd been having trouble conceiving and hoped for a long time to have a baby, that kind of thing). How about Madeleine Cleo, Madeleine Zoe, Madeleine Hazel, Madeleine Iris?
    Avianna Beatrise- Like Beatrice? I've never liked the name Beatrice. But I like Avianna (though I would spell it Aviana). How about Aviana Clare/Claire, Aviana Gwen/Gwendolyn/Gwendolen, Avianna Zoe?
    Evangeline Rose- I like. My favorite combo for Evangeline is Evangeline Celia, but I like Evangeline Rose.
    Eliana Joyce- I would prefer Eliana Joy.
    Nora Elaine- I like, but would prefer Nora Lane (unless you're honoring), Elaine sounds kind of old to me.
    Scarlett Renee- I like Scarlett, but it sounds kind of old with Renee.
    Neve Elisabeth- Not really a fan of either name in this combo (but I like the spelling of Elisabeth)
    Maya Juliette- I really like this one (even though I prefer the spelling Maia). Keep it.
    Sienna Catherine- eh. I like Catherine, but not Sienna. How about Catherine Sienna (or Sierra) Rose? Or Raziela or Ciela?

Leo James- Love. Leave it. But my favorite combo for Leo is Leo Augustus.
    Graham Elliott- I like. Strong, masculine sounding name.
    Caleb Joel- I like Caleb, but not Joel. How about Caleb Noel instead? Or Caleb Nolan? or Caleb Jericho or Caleb Joash?
    Cian Scott- Not really a fan of either name, sorry.
    Asher Maxwell- I really like it. If I had to suggest I would say Asher Jude or Asher Paul Ambrose.
    Spencer Allen- I'm not really a fan of either name.
    Shay Maxwell- I'm not a fan of Shay, because it is really popular on girls. And since some celebrity named her daughter Maxwell, some people may think he's a girl.
    August Maxwell- I really like this one. But I will always prefer Augustus to August (which I know isn't everyone's favorite, and August is nice too).
    Hudson Grey- eh. Hudson is kind of trendy but it is alright, and I like Grey with it.
    Maxwell Owen- I really like this combo. I love Owen, and Maxwell is super cool too.

I hope I wasn't too harsh. my favorites from your list are Leo James, August Maxwell, Maxwell Owen, Graham Elliott, Maya Juliette, and Evangeline Rose.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cecilia | Cora | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Raphaela | Ambrose | Elliott | Ephraim | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

I am fully aware of the fault in our stars reference of Hazel Grace, i have had three people in my family die of cancer and would like to honor them and every other cancer patient through that name. Also the family names above are staying (Elaine, Allen, Renee, Catherine, and Grace)
    No babies anytime soon... Just planning ahead (VERY far ahead)

Quote Originally Posted by lunamonster222 View Post
    I am fully aware of the fault in our stars reference of Hazel Grace, i have had three people in my family die of cancer and would like to honor them and every other cancer patient through that name. Also the family names above are staying (Elaine, Allen, Renee, Catherine, and Grace)
    That is really awesome that you want to honor those with cancer with the Fault in Our Stars reference. May I suggest Peregrine too? He is the patron saint of those with cancer and terminal illnesses, and Jude is the saint of lost causes. So there is another way to honor cancer survivors (not saying that Hazel Grace is a bad idea, just some more options).
    And I love how you want to honor family. I think honoring family is really important. I wouldn't have changed them if I knew they were family names!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Paul | Basil | Abram | Tobias | Samuel | Thomas | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cecilia | Cora | Delia | Helen | Helena | Lena | Raphaela | Ambrose | Elliott | Ephraim | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!