Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Peregrine is one of those names I swoon over. We've got it in a combo - Osiris Peregrine Loki - and I think it's just such an amazing name. It's sweet and fierce and strong and handsome all at once. It makes me think of a knight. I pronounce it per-eh-grin and I love Pippin as a nickname like Peregrin from LOTR.

One of the members on here, Saracita, has a son named Peregrine.
    http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blackwood/e/B00SARZLFY -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 9th, 2015 at 04:03 PM.
    Expecting an October surprise.

Under Consideration: Apollos, Ragnar, Mordecai
    still searching for girl names...

I quite like Peregrine! I pronounce it "-grin". I love the meaning; "traveler, wanderer"

Peregrine has a certain panache, flair, flamboyance, quirkiness and likeability and of course the nn Pippin is so cute! I can see an adult going by Perry.

So bring on a crop of Peregrines the world will love you if they have any sense.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Thanks for all the responses berries! I'm actually swooning over the sibset of Peregrine, Augustus, & Selene (and maybe Jude). I know my family will never go for it, but I'll at least put it on my list even if I can never use it. I love all the nn options (especially Pippin, which is growing on me a ton). Thanks again berries!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Jane | Natalia | Isabel | Cecily | Margo | Ariadne | Petra | Emma | Helen |

| Dimitri | Linus | Gus | Augustus | Thomas | Jude | Basil | Samuel | Jonas | Jasper |

Pondering: | Cyrilla | Eulalia | Marta | Mary | Selene | Seraphine | Cassius | Charles | Cyril | Ezra | Paul | Tobias |

Have a fabulous day!