• Harriet June

31 40.79%
  • Harriet Grey

14 18.42%
  • Harriet Rosie/Rosalie

15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Harriet June is my favorite by far. I'm not sold on Ottaline (but it's not my child of course) however Ottaline Grey is my favorite combo of the 3.

Hazel | Isla | Eleanor | Adele | Cora | Charlotte | Vivian | Zoe | Philippa | Aoife | Juliana | Florence | Rose | Eliza

William | Jack | Theodore | Finn | Declan | Alexander | Alfie | Holden | Ezra | Peter | Benjamin | Felix | Zane | Edmund

Thank you for all of the feedback! We still haven't made a final decision but my favorites are probably Ottaline Grey and Harriet June. Now to figure out how to pick just one!

I do hesitate that June is similar to Julian, but I don't know that I care since it is just the middle, it would be a definite no if it were a first name. On the other hand, I wonder if Grey doesn't fit better anyways because it is more gender-neutral like London and Julian are, hmmm.. I'm sure I am over thinking this, lol!

Eloise, Beatrix, and Harriet

or

Eloise, Beatrix, and Ottaline

(and of course Foster, but I feel like people will compare the girls names more, if that makes sense)
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

Harriet June! It's one of the loveliest names I've heard in a while. Eloise, Beatrix, Foster, and Harriet just sound like they belong together. :-)
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper

I almost voted for Ottaline June, but then I thought about the nickname O.J... So I voted for Harriet June. Love June with either name

I like Harriet Rose instead of Rosie
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer