Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Theo ? & Rose opinions

I was talking to DH last night and i think we might start TTC for Felix little sibling after his 1st birthday, which means thinking about names again!

Firstly I'm leaning towards Theo instead of using the full Theodore, but the problem is i can't find a middle name. At the moment its Theo Evander on my list but im not sure on it. Any suggestions?

Secondly we have a very small girls list, he seems to be very picky with what he likes. The list currently consists of Rose, Daphne, Luella (Lulu) and Willa with Elodie and Cordelia middle name possibilities. Anyways I'm really like the idea of Rose and thought off the combo Rose Aveline. What do you think?

TIA!
    Last edited by jnoysie; March 22nd, 2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: missed Luella!
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

I love Theo and it pairs well with Felix Rafferty. Rose is nice, too. It is cute with Theo and Felix, too. I was surprised to see Rose with the other names as it is used more, but I think that is my age more than anything. Rose will be likely be more unique in her age group than Theo and Felix will be.

Theo
    Rigby
    Bisby
    Bixby
    Finnegan/Finley
    Alexander
    Rufus
    Latham
    Leighton
    Solomon
    Bellamy
    Ludovic
    Cassian
    Augustus (Gus is so cute!)
    Amadeus
    Eldridge
    Maximilian
    Jefferies/Geofreys
    Seamus
    Latham
    Ellison
    Remington
    Ellerby
    Jacoby
    Ashby
    Elby
    Gatsby
    Kelby
    Quimby
    Weston/Wesson
    Willby
    Aaron
    Elliott
    James
    Eugene
    Everly
    Gentry

I think Aveline is the best choice of the three middle name choices for Rose. I tend to think that Rose would be the middle name when paired with Elodie or Cornelia.

Middle names in preference order:

Rose
    Aveline
    Elodie
    Cordelia

Daphne
    Aveline
    Elodie
    Rose (I had to sneak that in)
    Cordelia

Willa
    Elodie
    Aveline
    Rose
    Cordelia

Luella (Lulu)
    Aveline
    Elodie
    Rose
    Cordelia
    Last edited by pamjsg99; March 22nd, 2014 at 03:30 AM.
    Son: Jacob Milton
    Granddaughter: Shiloh
    Grandson: Niko

Current favorites:
    Jensen, Althea, Alliyah, McKaili, Lilliana, Everly, Briar, Kiley, Madilyn, Athena
    Elijah, Noah, Sebastian, Theo, McKia

Theo Xavier is on my list! I like how Theo Evander is much the same style as Felix Rafferty, with a kind of common first name but a completely unexpected middle. Rose Aveline is my favorite of your names. Out with Daphne, Luella, and Willa, I like the combos:

Daphne Cordelia
    Luella Rose (This is stunning)
    Willa Elodie
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elisabeth Verona "Evie", Briar Magdalene, Seraphina Lea (prn LEE), Elysia Quinn, Stella Rosalind, Gwendolyn Saige "Gwen" or "Winnie", Dahlia Niamh, Alessandra Kate, Eleni Mathilde (ma-TEEL), Charlotte Sylvana "Char"

Donovan Howard, Micah Rhys, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Cassius Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier, Evan Beckett

Today's Crushes: Phoebe and Atticus

Theo and Rose both work really well with Felix.

I like Theo Evander, but it kind of runs together a bit-- maybe Theo Lysander, Theo Desmond, Theo Montgomery, Theo Jasper, Theo Frederick, Theo Percival, or Theo Malcolm instead?

I like all your girls names with Felix and as pointed out above, Rose makes a pretty nn with your choices too. Rose Aveline is pretty-- Rose Elodie runs together too much for me, Rose Cordelia is pretty. Some other possibilities:

Rose Camille
    Rose Davina
    Rose Genevieve
    Rose Juliet
    Rose Lavinia
    Rose Natalia
    Rose Sylvia
    Rose Tabitha
    Rose Therese
    Rose Xanthe

I prefer Theodore to Theo, but we do have a new little one in the family. My girls have a little cousin, Theo Samuel.

Susan