Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    First one that came to mind for me was Susanna. I think it has an American feel, but the "s" (rather than Suzanne) feels more European.

Savannah was my first thought. Then Abigail and Charlotte, then Dakota -- nms at all, but fits quite well. Might be a more recognizable place name as kid's name than Montana (though I know a girl named Montana who is in her early twenties. She goes by Tana exclusively).

I think a fresher all-american girl one might be Lilah/Lila. I love this name and it has (IMO) the best part of Delilah without the connotations.

Are Molly, Montana, and Austin all girls names?

Does he approve of Luke Sebastian for a boy?

What about:

Mary (he might like this since Molly is a nickname for it)
    Marian or Miriam or Maria (same strategy as Mary)
    Mona or Monica (instead of Montana)
    Aubrey/Audrey (same beginning sound as Austin)

I love the suggestion of Susannah. It does not get more American than James Taylor's version of Oh Susannah (if you were thinking of this as a goofy song, listen to his take on it. It is the perfect ready made lullaby.)

My first thought was Sadie. Or, what about Elise?

Vanessa. It's gorgeous and feminine, feels European, has a flowy sound like Montana, is very familiar in the U.S., and is outside the Top 100 with only about 2500 little girls getting the name (nationally) in 2012.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.