Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling for Lysander

I don't actually have any children at the moment. But I do love the name Lysander, and I couldn't picture naming my first son any other name. What I was wondering was if anyone had suggestions for a sibling name that goes well with Lysander. I thought of Aurora, and Astoria. I love Aurora, but I guess I don't think it flows too well. And nobody I know can even pronounce Astoria. For some reason I can't think of any other boy names either. For some reason Klaus comes to mind, but my boyfriend can't stand that name. Could anyone possibly help?

Firstly, Lysander may very well be my favorite name of all time, so great choice.

Clio -I like Clio with Lysander because they are both of Greek origin. Clio means "glory" and is the name of the muse of history.

What about Gwendolyn or Ariel?

I also really like Everett and Nathaniel. I think they sound nice with Lysander even though they aren't the same style. Maybe Rafael? Daniel?

Lysander is beautiful, romantic and magical! I hope you get a chance to use it.

Astoria is difficult to pronounce? Since when? It's uh-stor-ree-ah/aas-stor-ree-ah (the first syllable being like the word as), no? Aurelia is similar in sound and goes well with Lysander.

Suggestions for siblings:

Faramond
    Olivier
    Antoine
    Valentine
    Dante
    Theodore
    Sylvain
    Cyprian
    Geoffrey
    Godfrey
    Alphonse/Alphonso
    Raphael
    Gareth

Isolde/Iseult
    Callista/Callisto
    Melisande
    Hespera
    Artemisia
    Seraphine
    Cecily/Cecilia
    Mazarine
    Morgana
    Gwendolyn/Gwendolen
    Guinevere
    Anastasia

Other Shakespeare names :

Sebastian (my favourite boys' name ever)
    Ferdinand
    Orlando
    Romeo
    Horatio
    Prospero
    Lorenzo

Celia
    Cordelia
    Rosalind
    Miranda
    Portia
    Ophelia
    Cressida
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Aurora goes really well with Lysander! You don't need to worry about the flow. Lysander is one of my guilty pleasure names, I really like it I would name Lysander's brother Thaddeus. I love the way they sound together

*Just saw that the person before also suggested Thaddeus. Sorry for repeating!
    Nineteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Josephine "Josie", Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella