Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My choice would have to be Lysander and Aurelia. Both are gorgeous names and I think they sound great together! And, they both have nice meanings (Lysander means "liberator" and Aurelia means "the golden one"). Hope I helped!
    My favorite names are currently under construction. In the meantime, enjoy this clip of an adorable cat: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/537828380472943340/

I would like to add Athena to your list.
    Son: Jacob Milton
    Granddaughter: Shiloh
    Grandson: Niko

Current favorites:
    Jensen, Althea, Alliyah, McKaili, Lilliana, Everly, Briar, Kiley, Madilyn, Athena
    Elijah, Noah, Sebastian, Theo, McKia

I really like Aurora with Lysander. Have you thought about Aurelia?

Other suggestions:

Ambrose
    Artemas
    Cadmus
    Calloway
    Cassius
    Caspian
    Crispin
    Darius
    Orion
    Peregrine
    Soloman
    Sylvan
    Thaddeus

I think a lot of these are pronounceable so hopefully it helps.

Bronwen
    Calliope
    Cassia (cass-ee-uh)
    Cosette
    Cosima
    Cressida
    Dorothy
    Elspeth
    Persephone
    Rory
    Seraphine
    Theodora
    les filles ~ Cressida Elsa Fiona Georgia Hazel Juneau Luna Mabel Pearl Violet

les garçons ~ August Frederick Hugo Isaac Jude Lincoln Magnus Rhys Theodore Tristan

@rowgeese, I really like Ignatius, and Orion from the ones you've mentioned.
    @author in writing, Inigo, and Ariadne are both nice. But Ariadne might have a problem with pronouncing from others would be the only problem.
    @adelina_sophia, I love Ophelia, the only problem is the teasing about her name. To be honest I hadn't even thought of it until I mentioned it to my boyfriend who chuckled at it. I really like Lucian, I don't mind siblings that begin with the same letter, as long as they don't sound the same. By the way, Harry Lysander is wonderful.
    @rainierloner, I really like Aurelia. And I see a lot of others have mentioned it as well. The only problem would be the pronunciation of her name.
    @pamjsg99, Love Athena. It's a beautiful name!
    @caligal, Glad that you like Aurora and Lysander! Love Cassius, Solomon (Which in my opinion is such a great under-rated name) I love Persephone, but it's another name others can not pronounce.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to this post, you all gave me really great names to think over