3 23.08%
  • Sophie Adelaide

2 15.38%
  • Penelope Meave

3 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelane27 View Post
    Elena Katherine sounds pretty, but it makes me think of the Vampire Diaries (a TV show). Elena is the main character and Katherine is her evil twin of sorts. Both characters are played by the same actress.
    I noticed this as well! I didn't do it on purpose, but several of my names are characters from the Vampire Diaries Elena is the main character, Katherine is Elena's "doppleganger", Isobel is Elena's birth mother, and Caroline is Elena's best friend. It's too bad, because I love Elena Katherine and Isobel Caroline for twin girls, but would probably never do it because of the Vampire Diaries association.

UPDATE: I have chosen a middle for each name, but please continue to vote for your favorite combo!

Elena Rose
    Nora Katherine
    Rosalie Kate
    Mila Corinne
    Isabel Scarlett
    Ava Caroline
    Sophie Adelaide
    Penelope Maeve

I ADORE Mila, Rosalie and Sophie. Corinne is my cousin's name, so I love it, Kate is my Mom's NN and Adelaide is a little girl i used to know. So I love the middles too. Mila Kate would be super cute as well.
    Mila Corinne
    Sophie Adelaide
    Rosalie Kate
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

I really love all of your combos. I voted Nora Juliet but I love Nora Katherine as well. Elena Rose is beautiful and doesn't feel "filler" at all. I also like Rosalie Kate very much. Sigh. Also I don't think the Vampire Diaries thing matters. I'm a fan of the show but it probably won't run more than another season or two. I don't think it has the far-reaching impact of something like Twilight or Harry Potter.