Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The name Clea..

I automatically said Klee-uh, which I think sounded very pretty. Like the PP, I prefer Klee-uh to CLAY-uh.
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elisabeth Verona "Evie", Briar Magdalene, Seraphina Lea (prn LEE), Elysia Quinn, Stella Rosalind, Gwendolyn Saige "Gwen" or "Winnie", Dahlia Niamh, Alessandra Kate, Eleni Mathilde (ma-TEEL), Charlotte Sylvana "Char"

Donovan Howard, Micah Rhys, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Cassius Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier, Evan Beckett

Today's Crushes: Phoebe and Atticus

Clee-uh, I'm Aussie too, I'm guessing this is the pronunciation most used in Oz.

little Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3
    Arthur Genji

I met someone just the other day with this name! I'd never heard it before, she pronounced her name as Clee-ah.
    I thought it was very pretty.

Thanks everyone it's nice to know that there is still a possibility that I can still use the name and use the pronunciation I love without it being too much of an issue in everyday life, plus it is nice to know how an Aussie would say the name seeing as I will most likely be living here when it comes time to having children. It's a lovely name and I would like to think I could add one more Clea to the world

I pronounce it to rhyme with Leah, so klee-uh. It's a lovely name!
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey