Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Do You Think

We are thinking of naming are son Teemu and are last name starts with the word White
    Teemu is Finnish my background and it means Victory of the People. Pronounced tEE-mu I can't find this name on this site. This will be are only boy with 4 sisters Olivia (3) Paisley (2) and Quinn (1) and we are thinking Greta for his twin sister.

I do like the idea of using a name from your language. Can I ask why your three other daughters, have so American/Canadian names?

Teemu would be easy to say in English, and if it's not too much, can I suggest Armas? It means beloved in Finnish. ^^

Greta would flow well with the others, or so I think. Do you want middles, or only one name?
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

We have 3 adopted first nation sisters Olivia Spirit who if you ask her is 5 but really only 3 years 7 months Paisley Sky who is 2 years and 5 months and Quinn Stream who is 1 year and 4 months. They have been with us 13 months now. My idea for my twins Teemu Storm and Greta Shore. We live in northern Quebec and my English sucks but I do try sorry if it is hard to read. My partner is first nations I am Finnish.

Hey, it's totally understandable, I'm Danish myself - so both of us are from the Nordics. I like Teemu Storm, Greta Shore is not what I prefer, but mostly because both of them are short. I like Greta Snow a little better. Hm? ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

What do you think of Greta Sunflower. Being June babies I thought Snow was wrong season.