Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Happy birthday! I was born in spring too, but I was born in October, when it's Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. We actually just welcomed Autumn here. (With 90 F. I'm already feeling Winter coming. haha) ;D Do I count?

Names that remind me of spring include:

The romantic ones (season of love and all): Amoret, Isolde, Juliet, Liliana, Marian, Odette
    The florals: Blanchefleur, Calla, Daisy, Flora, Magnolia, Rose (and Nessarose, Primrose, Rosalind, Rosamund, Rosemary)
    The greens (Spring is a very green season to me): Araminta, Esmeralda, Esperance (and Hope)
    The animals: Dove, Faline, Fawn, Nightingale, Starling
    The Goddesses: Artemis, Demeter, Freya, Olwen, Persephone

This was really fun!
    Natália, 21, Law student from Brazil.

Amália . Flora . Tarsila
    Inácio . João Manoel . Santiago

Alma | Celina | Cora | Elis | Isaura | Lenina | Lucília | Marília | Paloma | Salete
    Abel | Álvaro | Daniel | Fernão | Hector | Hélio | Leandro | Otávio | Renato | Vicente

Happy birthday ashthedreamer!
    I'm in the same boat as @nla - I'm a Spring (October) baby in Australia!
    I always think that Jasmine is SUCH a spring name, because the jasmine outside my window flowers just around my birthday I love it!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Nora ~ Alice ~ Esmé ~ Elise ~ Lucy ~ Fiona ~ Grace ~ Rose ~ Vivienne ~ Evelyn ~ Genevieve

Henry ~ Patrick ~ George ~ James ~ Oliver ~ Theodore ~ Joseph ~ Lucas ~ Atticus ~ Isaac ~ Thomas

So you southern hemisphere spring babies, is your spring sort of like our fall? Trees falling, etc., just before all the cold season? Is your summer cold, then?! I was never sure how that worked, lol.

@nla, some of those seem more summery to me--Isolde, Juliet, Amoret, etc. Interesting!

And thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone. It has been a good day! So far, at least.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Robin---Thats the first 'spring' name that popped into my head--does anyone use Robin anymore? I read ANGEL UNAWARE what seems like a million years ago and I have always liked the name Robin since then.
    Happy Birthday and Happy Spring!!