Names Searched Right Now:

a WIDE selection for middle names

I have such a wide variety of names on my list as middle names I was wondering if people could list their favourites or put them in order of preference.

At the moment the first name is Ivy Taya so need a another middle name to follow after Taya. All my kids have 2 middle names but struggling somewhat with this baby lol

Thanks in advance for any replies/opinions.

Honey,
    Winter,
    Seraphina,
    Snow,
    Genevieve,
    Josephine,
    Nephele,
    Nevada,
    Erendira,
    Kassiani,
    Zepher,
    Johanna,
    Elissa

Like or love:

Honey,
    Winter,
    Seraphina,
    Snow,

Nephele,

Kassiani,

Elissa - I like this more than Eliza or Elisa, but I'm worried it may be wieved like unique spelling

Quote Originally Posted by 3furbabies View Post
    I have such a wide variety of names on my list as middle names I was wondering if people could list their favourites or put them in order of preference.

At the moment the first name is Ivy Taya so need a another middle name to follow after Taya. All my kids have 2 middle names but struggling somewhat with this baby lol

Thanks in advance for any replies/opinions.

Honey,
    Winter,
    Seraphina,
    Snow,
    Genevieve,
    Josephine,
    Nephele,
    Nevada,
    Erendira,
    Kassiani,
    Zepher,
    Johanna,
    Elissa
    Hmm...
    Honey - I dislike this name in my eyes Honey looks trashy (APOLOGISES)
    Winter - A delicate, elegant choice. I think Winter is great but doesn't work with Ivy Taya.
    Seraphina - Everyone in my family loves Sereaphina but there's something I dislike about it.
    Snow - Cuts the sound of Ivy Taya short doesn't work.
    Genevieve - A lovely choice but I'm unsure as to whether Ivy Taya works with Genevieve. I'd prefer Ivy Genevieve Taya
    Josephine - Similarly with Genevieve I love this name but with Ivy Taya I believe the names works better as the first middle name. I just think Ivy Josephine Taya sounds a million times prettier.
    Nephele - Again Nephele is a fine name, she sounds soft and light. An airy choice and I also think she works well as the second middle name too. But saying this I think Ivy Genevieve Taya & Ivy Josephine Taya is prettier.
    Nevada - Too many 'a' sounds with the flow of Taya and Nevada as a combination sounds like a complete mouthful.
    Erendira - I'm not keen on this choice. Visually looks strange.
    Kassiani - I prefer Cassia...
    Zepher - Have you thought of Zephyrine I think this is prettier and works really well with Ivy Taya.
    Johanna - Lovely name but too many 'a' sounds
    Elissa - Again lovely but too many 'a' sounds.

If I was you I'd use Zephyrine as the second middle name or switch things up a little and have Taya as the second middle name with either Genevieve or Josephine as the first middle name.

Good luck x

I like Winter and Josephine best with Ivy Taya.
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tori101 View Post
    Hmm...
    Honey - I dislike this name in my eyes Honey looks trashy (APOLOGISES)
    Winter - A delicate, elegant choice. I think Winter is great but doesn't work with Ivy Taya.
    Seraphina - Everyone in my family loves Sereaphina but there's something I dislike about it.
    Snow - Cuts the sound of Ivy Taya short doesn't work.
    Genevieve - A lovely choice but I'm unsure as to whether Ivy Taya works with Genevieve. I'd prefer Ivy Genevieve Taya
    Josephine - Similarly with Genevieve I love this name but with Ivy Taya I believe the names works better as the first middle name. I just think Ivy Josephine Taya sounds a million times prettier.
    Nephele - Again Nephele is a fine name, she sounds soft and light. An airy choice and I also think she works well as the second middle name too. But saying this I think Ivy Genevieve Taya & Ivy Josephine Taya is prettier.
    Nevada - Too many 'a' sounds with the flow of Taya and Nevada as a combination sounds like a complete mouthful.
    Erendira - I'm not keen on this choice. Visually looks strange.
    Kassiani - I prefer Cassia...
    Zepher - Have you thought of Zephyrine I think this is prettier and works really well with Ivy Taya.
    Johanna - Lovely name but too many 'a' sounds
    Elissa - Again lovely but too many 'a' sounds.

If I was you I'd use Zephyrine as the second middle name or switch things up a little and have Taya as the second middle name with either Genevieve or Josephine as the first middle name.

Good luck x
    That's absolutely fine, I can switch taya round with any of the middle names no probs if it makes it sound/flow better