a WIDE selection for middle names

I have such a wide variety of names on my list as middle names I was wondering if people could list their favourites or put them in order of preference.

At the moment the first name is Ivy Taya so need a another middle name to follow after Taya. All my kids have 2 middle names but struggling somewhat with this baby lol

Thanks in advance for any replies/opinions.

Honey,
    Winter,
    Seraphina,
    Snow,
    Genevieve,
    Josephine,
    Nephele,
    Nevada,
    Erendira,
    Kassiani,
    Zepher,
    Johanna,
    Elissa

Like or love:

Honey,
    Winter,
    Seraphina,
    Snow,

Nephele,

Kassiani,

Elissa - I like this more than Eliza or Elisa, but I'm worried it may be wieved like unique spelling
    Ludwig Beowulf Percival Raphael Orpheus Sylvan Clement Gilbert Thorin Gaspar Amaury Godfrey Peregrine Arthur Wesley Edmund Caspar Roscoe Emil Leon Robin Oberon Darcy Tristan Magnus Lucius Orlando Maximilian Erik
    Ottilie Melody Cecily Rosamund Seraphina Sunniva Charlotte Melisende Sonnet Heloise Melusina Amoret Bridget Freya Cressida Celestine Nimue Novella Gwenllian Avalon Beatrice Bradamante Marigold Eliska Aurora Cvita Elysia Helena Astraea Dorothea Rosaline Emilia Saskia

Quote Originally Posted by 3furbabies View Post
    I have such a wide variety of names on my list as middle names I was wondering if people could list their favourites or put them in order of preference.

At the moment the first name is Ivy Taya so need a another middle name to follow after Taya. All my kids have 2 middle names but struggling somewhat with this baby lol

Thanks in advance for any replies/opinions.

Honey,
    Winter,
    Seraphina,
    Snow,
    Genevieve,
    Josephine,
    Nephele,
    Nevada,
    Erendira,
    Kassiani,
    Zepher,
    Johanna,
    Elissa
    Hmm...
    Honey - I dislike this name in my eyes Honey looks trashy (APOLOGISES)
    Winter - A delicate, elegant choice. I think Winter is great but doesn't work with Ivy Taya.
    Seraphina - Everyone in my family loves Sereaphina but there's something I dislike about it.
    Snow - Cuts the sound of Ivy Taya short doesn't work.
    Genevieve - A lovely choice but I'm unsure as to whether Ivy Taya works with Genevieve. I'd prefer Ivy Genevieve Taya
    Josephine - Similarly with Genevieve I love this name but with Ivy Taya I believe the names works better as the first middle name. I just think Ivy Josephine Taya sounds a million times prettier.
    Nephele - Again Nephele is a fine name, she sounds soft and light. An airy choice and I also think she works well as the second middle name too. But saying this I think Ivy Genevieve Taya & Ivy Josephine Taya is prettier.
    Nevada - Too many 'a' sounds with the flow of Taya and Nevada as a combination sounds like a complete mouthful.
    Erendira - I'm not keen on this choice. Visually looks strange.
    Kassiani - I prefer Cassia...
    Zepher - Have you thought of Zephyrine I think this is prettier and works really well with Ivy Taya.
    Johanna - Lovely name but too many 'a' sounds
    Elissa - Again lovely but too many 'a' sounds.

If I was you I'd use Zephyrine as the second middle name or switch things up a little and have Taya as the second middle name with either Genevieve or Josephine as the first middle name.

Good luck x

I like Winter and Josephine best with Ivy Taya.
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tori101 View Post
    Hmm...
    Honey - I dislike this name in my eyes Honey looks trashy (APOLOGISES)
    Winter - A delicate, elegant choice. I think Winter is great but doesn't work with Ivy Taya.
    Seraphina - Everyone in my family loves Sereaphina but there's something I dislike about it.
    Snow - Cuts the sound of Ivy Taya short doesn't work.
    Genevieve - A lovely choice but I'm unsure as to whether Ivy Taya works with Genevieve. I'd prefer Ivy Genevieve Taya
    Josephine - Similarly with Genevieve I love this name but with Ivy Taya I believe the names works better as the first middle name. I just think Ivy Josephine Taya sounds a million times prettier.
    Nephele - Again Nephele is a fine name, she sounds soft and light. An airy choice and I also think she works well as the second middle name too. But saying this I think Ivy Genevieve Taya & Ivy Josephine Taya is prettier.
    Nevada - Too many 'a' sounds with the flow of Taya and Nevada as a combination sounds like a complete mouthful.
    Erendira - I'm not keen on this choice. Visually looks strange.
    Kassiani - I prefer Cassia...
    Zepher - Have you thought of Zephyrine I think this is prettier and works really well with Ivy Taya.
    Johanna - Lovely name but too many 'a' sounds
    Elissa - Again lovely but too many 'a' sounds.

If I was you I'd use Zephyrine as the second middle name or switch things up a little and have Taya as the second middle name with either Genevieve or Josephine as the first middle name.

Good luck x
    That's absolutely fine, I can switch taya round with any of the middle names no probs if it makes it sound/flow better