Names Searched Right Now:

Girl names to go with...

Need suggestions on girl names to go with these.

Boys:
    Joel Eliseo
    Josiah Strong
    Breaker Michael
    Samuel Gideon

Girls names I like, but not sold on:
    Elizabeth (Effy) Robin
    Rowan Lynn

Any suggestions? :/

Joel Eliseo + Rose Leocadia. Simple, strong first names, elaborate lush middles.

Josiah Strong + Naomi Truth - 3 syllable Biblical firsts, impactful and uncommon virtue middles. I liked both True and Truth. I generally like Faith but am not sure about it here.

Breaker Michael + Rowan Elise - Breaker was a hard match. I think Rowan captures similar flavour? Couldn't decide between Elise and Eliza. Rowan Elizabeth works too.

Samuel Gideon + Elizabeth Rhiannon - I liked the idea of matching two names as impeccably timeless as Samuel and Elizabeth, but I kind of felt like the middle for the girl needed to be as long and as unexpected as for the boy? I could even see picks like Rosamund working with Gideon. And I looooove Gideon and so many of the names that go with it.

Am I way off base? I sort of was playing stream of consciousness.
    Last edited by stripedsocks; March 20th, 2014 at 02:50 AM.

you're not way off! thanks for your input I like Rose... never thought it would be a name I'd like, but with Joel it is nice...

Joel Eliseo and Ruth Angelina or Joel Eliseo and Paige Coriana

Josiah Strong and Naomi Justice or Josiah Strong and Adrienne Faith

Breaker Michael and Rowan Lynn( or Lee ) or Breaker Michael and Merritt Rose

Samuel Gideon and Elizabeth Robin or Samuel Gideon and Rebecca Simone

I love Elisabeth Robin, only Elisabeth with an S. I like Libby, Ellis, and Seth as nns. I like Rowan on a girl, but not with Lynn as a middle. Rowan Delilah, Rowan Meredith, or Rowan Jade. Rowan Judith too.

les filles ~ Constance Elowen Fiona Georgia Hazel Ivy Juneau Magnolia Pearl Viola

les garçons ~ August Frederick Hugo Isaac Jude Lincoln Magnus Otis Rhys Theodore