Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    A bit of a different idea (since you already have so many names), is to think about Carol. What month was she born? Could that be a name (ie. June or May?) What did she like to do - and pick a name based on that (musical, artsy, reading, sports, gardening / nature, knitting, politics ect.)? What was her favourite colour? (ie. Red - name Rowan would work because it means little red head, or red - name Scarlett ect.) Just a different way of looking at it! Or maybe you could look at her middle name?
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by laurakatex View Post
    Hi berries

I'm looking for some help and advice. My brother and sister in law are expecting their second baby at the end of May , a little brother or sister to Tyler Jack.

A few weeks before they found out that they were expecting , my brothers mum passed away. So if baby is a girl they would like to honour his mum in a way, her name was Carol.

What name suggestions do you have to honour a Carol? They have suggested Carly so far.

Thanks, LauraKate xo
    Hmm....
    Caroline
    Carola
    Carys
    Cara
    Coralie
    Cora
    Coraline
    Carrie
    Carys

My favourite 'carol' suggestion in way of honouring your Carol would be Carola & Caroline, they seem the closest name to Carol.

my favourite is Caroline but I also like Carolina, Carla, Carlie/Carly, Coraline

Quote Originally Posted by waverly123 View Post
    A bit of a different idea (since you already have so many names), is to think about Carol. What month was she born? Could that be a name (ie. June or May?) What did she like to do - and pick a name based on that (musical, artsy, reading, sports, gardening / nature, knitting, politics ect.)? What was her favourite colour? (ie. Red - name Rowan would work because it means little red head, or red - name Scarlett ect.) Just a different way of looking at it! Or maybe you could look at her middle name?
    These are brilliant ideas, I'd need to ask my brothers for all these tho, but I really like this! Thank you!
    for every dark night, there is a brighter day

Definitely Caroline! But I'm a little biased.
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."