Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It sounds dated to me.
    Beckett Booker Cormac Cruz Dashiell Donovan Finn Hudson Jude Matteo Miles Zane

Bronwyn Cameron Delilah Georgia Lark Maisie Paloma Sam Sasha Siena Violet Willa

Yes, it does seem very dated to me. It is a pretty name! I just kind of see it clumped together with the countless Melissas from my age group. It would probably be a lot rarer on a little girl born now.

But if you absolutely love it, use it! Being dated really doesn't matter when you're in love with a name. I love the name Marcy, which I'm told over and over again is dated. I don't care, I still love it and might use it one day!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Nazareth, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Ulysses, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Woodrow, Leopold

I have never met a Marissa so I don't find it dated! I really like it. I find it sweet and spunky.

Ontario, Canada
    I've never met a Marissa, and only one Melissa who would be in her 40s now, so I don't find it dated either. It's pretty, feminine, and a bit frilly. I'd prefer Nerissa, with the Shakespeare connection, or Larissa, though.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My girls sitter name is Marissa(18) and she has a sister Nicola and a TJ is the brother ( Tyler James I think)