Results 11 to 13 of 13
Thread: Thoughts on our short list
March 19th, 2014 08:22 PM #11"Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."
March 19th, 2014 11:10 PM #13
Go with McKenna!! And spell it that way, too! (But that's my name, so maybe I am a little biased... I have to say, though, I really do love my name. I get compliments on it a lot, actually. ) Makenna is trendy. Mckenna isn't right. Spell it McKenna! Avery and McKenna sound really nicely together, too.
Here are my top 5:
1. McKenna Erin - I love this combo. It's funny because my cousin's name is Erin and we're really close.
2. McKenna Rose - Really nice flow, but Rose is a little overdone.
3. Erin McKenna - Really nice flow, too... Erin and Avery sound nice, together.
4. Maci Renee - I adore Maci. It's adorable!
5. Abigail Susan - Although the two A names are a little much, Abigail is classic and I quite like Abby.
Good luck! And congrats on #2.
March 19th, 2014 11:23 PM #15Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Abigail Susan is the best! I see you like the name McKenna a lot and I just want you to be aware how popular that name or form of that name is. It might get a little annoying to have to call her McKenna F. Or insert the first letter of your last name. I had a name like that in school and it was really annoying.