Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I love Abigail Susan! But I don't think Abby sounds too similar to Avery, so if you plan on calling her that exclusively, I would pick something else.

Kendall Rose and Erin McKenna would be my next choices. I think they match Avery stylistically.
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."

Go with McKenna!! And spell it that way, too! (But that's my name, so maybe I am a little biased... I have to say, though, I really do love my name. I get compliments on it a lot, actually. ) Makenna is trendy. Mckenna isn't right. Spell it McKenna! Avery and McKenna sound really nicely together, too.

Anyways...

Here are my top 5:

1. McKenna Erin - I love this combo. It's funny because my cousin's name is Erin and we're really close.
    2. McKenna Rose - Really nice flow, but Rose is a little overdone.
    3. Erin McKenna - Really nice flow, too... Erin and Avery sound nice, together.
    4. Maci Renee - I adore Maci. It's adorable!
    5. Abigail Susan - Although the two A names are a little much, Abigail is classic and I quite like Abby.

Good luck! And congrats on #2.

Abigail Susan is the best! I see you like the name McKenna a lot and I just want you to be aware how popular that name or form of that name is. It might get a little annoying to have to call her McKenna F. Or insert the first letter of your last name. I had a name like that in school and it was really annoying.