26 38.81%
  • Sebastian

37 55.22%
  • Henry

25 37.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Boy names for #5 that match our sibset

We are just starting to talk about having another baby after losing our little Theo six weeks ago. We need a name that matches with our other kiddos' names, especially the boys. Please vote for names (you can pick more than one) that go well with Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Theodore.

Anthony
    Clarence
    Arthur
    Zachary
    Everett
    Caspian
    Barnaby
    Nicholas
    Sebastian
    Henry
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I like the stately Henry, the boy-next-door Nicholas, the spunky Barnaby and the dashing Sebastian for your family.

P.S. - I've been thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

my sincerest condolences for the loss of your little baby boy. All your children have beautiful names and I voted for Sebastian as your kid's names are all 3-4 syllables and Sebastian would fit nicely. Although not in your list, you haveJulian in your signature and that would be another gorgeous choice with sibsets.

Sebastian! It's romantic, charming, soft-but-strong, and literary. I also love Caspian and Barnaby (and Arthur, but it's a bit close to Alexander).
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I voted for Everett and Sebastian (seriously! So perfect with Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve, and Theodore!), but I also really like Caspian, Barnaby, and Nicholas with your kiddos, too. Henry, too, maybe? It's much shorter than the others, but I think it still stylistically fits.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George